Monday, November 20, 2006

Wonder why we call her "The Princess"



I remember this little girl, she had gotten her hair cut and really short and was about 8-9 at the time. People thought she was her brother and would say, "Hey Greg is really getting tall isn't he". So she wore only pink and purple, everything was pink and purple until we went to Home Depot and some guy said to her, "Excess me there little fellow, I don't want to run over you with this cart". Needless to say she never cut her hair again.....just a small trim.

This is the child that was the MVP in the state bowling tournement, and a golfer that went to states two years in a row.........and I know I wouldn't handicap her at bowling or even pool.......because she might look harmless.....BUT!!!!

She is now 21.......and she ain't no little fellow any more.....is she????

No comments: