Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Spies are out there.....watching and watching closely!



Our spies have seen boxes being moved out from Molly Pitcher Inn and Buffet, at the head of the Navesink River in Red Bank, New Jersey. Signs saying "Welcome, Traders helping Traders" were being taken down as the Puppet Master was kicking another endless working volunteer and moderator from his free and open chat room, someone who spents hundreds if not thousands of hours helping newbies. Not only that, but DrBob even went so far as to setup workshops, get the rooms, internet, and take care of all the details, some thing that even I never did and for good reason after seeing what I did at the very first one...in Chicago.

I remember when we all received an email....Saying come on back..all is forgiven, we want you...and I have opened more chat rooms for you....PLEASE, I "HOPE" you will come back....do you remember the email?

Then today, two good people were taken out to the "WOOD" shed and made to look different then they are....sad...very sad...BUT TRUE!!!. You have to wonder who is next to get the ax.....you will know in advance as their work will be deleted, removed or worse....just renamed.....remember DAX and his trade setup....wasn't it called the Plateau Trade....what is it called now????

Will it be you...."HE" is walking around the class room now..... circling .....tapping his ruler in his hand...circling......he is behind you(soundtrack from 007 is playing in the back ground)...and he is staring at BUZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read the last line of the TAL Ad and I quote " AS always, any funds left after expenses will be donated to Make A Wish "

Well after I laughed my ass off at that comment .. I wondered why "they" felt it was nessecary to say that ? I mean "they" gave everyone an accounting of all the previous TAL's .. right ??

The best " CYA " line is "after expenses" well geez I guess those poor kids may have a crumb or two "after expenses" ..

Too bad somebody does not take the old "Woodster" out behind the woodshed and give him what he deserves ...

Anonymous said...

croc has a new entry on his globetrader blog.

Anonymous said...

Well Dennis, you were right on the mark. Buzz's document showing use of the 50 CCI, as Drbob had taught, was also removed from WCCI.

If there is any justice in this world Woodies empire should come crashing down soon. And hopefully all the companies that are trying to ride the coat tails of his deceipt will suffer as a result. As far as I'm concerned, Esignal, PFG, Trademaven, Ensign, etc. all put their pockets before trying to help someone be successful and stay in this business. None of those companies will be my first choice. They will reap what they've sown.