Thursday, February 16, 2006

Woodies CCI Club....caught in the cookie jar ?????



THE PAST.......
Back in 2003 I used to moderator on Firday afternoon, basically I was done trading for the week and wanted to help out....since I believed in the idea of people helping others any way that I can. They had a World Conference in Orlando and what a great time meeting everyone.....then there was talk of having another one and it wasn't long before there was one for Vegas in December. I remember Susan calling me and crying about how she could pull this off. The Aladdin wanted someone to personally sign and guarantee the contract. Susan didn't want to sign the contract since she didn't know how many people would actually attend. Over the course of the week, I told Susan to setup a paypal account and have everyone who wanted to come...sign up and pay a deposit if not the entire amount. That way she would know if there was enough interest for one, and also have the funds to cover the contract.
Needless to say she follow my ideas and the rest is history.

I was so rapped up in the whole thing, that I even used some of my hours on a private jet we lease to go and pick up him up in Scotsdale and fly on to vegas......BUT during the conference, there were little conversations that didn't add up for me. TraderDave was about to quit trading.....(and did). Several other attendees were having major problems and only came to Vegas because they believed they would get something special, (they didn't). Dr. Famir calling for those in his suite to work harder and take the stress off Woodie, because he could have a stroke or heart attack at any moment....all the while Susan was crying, (Woodie hasn't but Dr. Famir did). When I got back from Vegas, I was troubled with what I heard during at the dinners and saw and after I moderated the next Friday....well I gave it up.

Then it was announced that there wouldn't be another World Conference but little TAL to help people one on one.....and I liked that idea. So I packed my bags and went to the first one in Chicago of 2004. Well, it was the same dog and pony show as it was in Vegas and walking around the room saying, "Is this helping everyone"....yada yada yada. But it was Hoot at the door taking cash and giving it to Woodie that turned it for me I guess.

I still wanted to believe....truly I did. So I waited and waited for something to be posted somewhere about a donation to MAW. After all, that was the way it was promoted....any left over funds will be donated to MAW, this is just about traders helping traders. I knew that there was no hotel rooms, since both Hoot and Woodie stayed with the Doctor. There wasn't any meeting room cost, no internet hookup cost, no snack cost because the broker picked up the tab. There wasn't even any cost for dinner because we all chipped in to pay for his dinner. So I waited, then there was another TAL.....and another TAL......and another TAL and another TAL and nothing was ever posted about what was given to MAW.

Now if this was really about traders helping traders, and everything given to charity that was left over so there wouldn't be any tax liabilities....then you would go out of your way to make sure every penny was accounted for. And when you donated to MAW, they always send you a thank you letter, that serves as a reciept for just that purpose. So why wasn't anything ever posted has been a thorn in my side for over two years now.
THE PRESENT........
I figure that close to 30k was taken in at Chicago alone and DrBob gave him a check for $5,000.00 for the first NJ TAL after expenses except for his airfare....tens of thousands of dollars never accounted for. But times change, and a good salesman has to change with market conditions....PFG works a deal, that ties in SFO promoting him and they are not fools. I would have to think they figured this all out....and that is why their charity is in charge of the TAL's now instead of having Susan do it. That would explain why now, we see letters coming from different local chapters of MAW, not because "he" is sending in any funds left over. Has anyone ever seen anything where he actually donated a red cent to any charity????????? He isn't on any donor list that we can find....anywhere.

Even with flying in Tony, first class, to setup the internet along with his wife...from England they still couldn't drink enough wine to use up all the money paid by attendees and an average of 12k was donated from both TALs since PFG took over. So where is the other 100k plus at?????

Since I first brought this to light in the late summer of 2003, the brown shirt that for whatever reason believe in kool-aid have done everything from out right slander to invasion of my privacy, spying on us to make me stop hammering on this without any success. They even suggested of filing a liable suit against me if I didn't stop, of course, but that would in reality open a real can of worms, now wouldn't it.
THE FUTURE.......
A lot of good people have made the journey thru "the forest" and some have moved on to other chat rooms which is good to see. Others however, still can't let go, for whatever reason.....text-b-gone, no pm's, no talk about anyone other then the present moderators and list seems to get longer every week or so. The lastest thing is delay-b-text, in which, there is a delay in the posting of text so "they" can reject the post before it is seen by attendees.....so no more about Gio in that room, or anything else they don't approve of.

The people I feel sorry for, are the ones who believed in the slogans, and just kept clicking away with the official trading platform, the official data feeds and whatever and are gone....because they found their own RED BALL.

So what started as a question, that was then asked in this blog has forced them to change their tactics and for that the kids win.....finally they will get what was promised back in 2003......three years ago and a whole list of TAL's, but not from him or his insiders like Susan, Jimsy, Biggs or Tony......but from the watch dogs who want to protect their own interests, which is fine in the end.

What future does something have that is built on shifting sand.......that might be why "The Club" is testing other chat room providers, other data feeds and so on.....What was it that Julius Caesar said why Rome was burning......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yawn.......

Anonymous said...

Yawn, my ass, that is always the answer to everything isn't it, so what if we screwed a couple of kids out of a wish, they are going to die anyways RIGHT?

So what if you spread your crapola everywhere and pretend to make money trading....even you said in a forum you can't trade....

So go to Walmart and fix someone's hair or did you get fired from that one also....?

Anonymous said...

Jab....you are one funny dude! LOL.

Fake Janitor....Yawn to you too.

Dennis....nice house. WTG

Anonymous said...

Cathy, I can only say that I really didn't know you. I mean, I didn't realize you could tell the difference between real and fake.

Anonymous said...

woodie is a fraud, pure and simple. I'll bet none of the people in the room are making any money including woodie (except gb).

"All you need is cci." - great slogan to lose money by. If you don't believe that, ask how many people in woodies room are supporting themselves by trading the cci. NOBODY!

By the way bobcathy, I remember having an online chat with you and you said you and your husband supported yourselves by doing odd jobs. Guess that CCI hasn't kicked in yet?

Dennis, great blog. Keep up the good teachings...

Anonymous said...

When I make my first million trading CCI, I will be sure to let you fellas know! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Well Woodie is undoubtedly paying taxes on what should have been the MAW donations so it is legal. He and his cronies however are certainly lower than petrified frog crap in a NJ lagoon.

Anonymous said...

interesting comments. I use the CCI but not woodies way and only partly Doc bob way and i added my own indicators. See my yahoo group packard1958 . i keep most of my comments there. I left woodie when doc bob got booted. I also got booted. I stayed with doc bob untill they switched to FIB trader software. I didn't want to learn any thing news so i left. I do keep my ensign templates updated on www.tradershaven.net under the ensign forum.

I dont do much about helping anyone, found i missed to many trades when i try to help someone.

Tried to set up a Chat channel on Ensign chat and wound up wasting my time.
taku aka packard1958


All templates are for Ensign. They make good examples for Ensign users that are trying to make their own indicators etc.
taku aka packard1958

Anonymous said...

Yes,

How right you are. Ken Wood is living a life for Ken Wood. It isn't traders helping traders, it's TRADERS HELPING KEN WOOD.

I have come to learn that he is a scumbag. Too bad, soooo sad.

He is a complete liar.