Monday, November 20, 2006

Where have you been??? What no updates, no trading.....



After nearing two years, I got a phone call.....FINALLY. The fellow on the other end worked with Disney as a designer/animator and was going to take his vacation and head up to the Smoky mountains for two weeks. He wanted to know if I still was looking for someone to do some custom work, which he could do while here.


The garage areas has 13 foot plus ceiling that are painted purple, and the walls are painted a bright orange.....so it would only be natural to have 69 Camaro busting thru the wall...RIGHT?

I also wanted a 34 Ford red pickup done in another area and those who actually know me know that I have a big Disney character collection. This collection will be displayed in the theater.....so for the past 10 days or so I have been busy from 8am to 9-10pm working with this artist. I will be posting some wild pics as soon as they come back.....but what a great week or so building a dream........you know, "When you wish upon a star, ain't no different who you are...blah, blah, blah."

No comments: