Monday, November 20, 2006

Daytrading the S&P Futures _ PREFACE



Everyone wants to be at the top of their game, they want to make a million buck and right now....can't wait for details, no time to study, who gives a rats' back behind about money management........just tell me when to go long and tell me when to get out and do it for FREE or you are a horse's behind.

Over the next several weeks I am going to try and provide a clear path for those who are looking for answer to how to win at this game. Everyone has heard at some point that 90% of the people who try trading......QUIT! No one ever said that 90% of the people lose every cent they have, but some do of course. Some lose only part of their nest egg before they give up and you have a group of anaylst that really don't trade, they just like the idea of trading.

It has also been said that of the 10% left, 90% of them really ever make a good living....up a little...down a little...up a little....down a little. But there is
that dream of being in the top 10% of the 10%. Otherwise, you are like the tree in the picture, ones with no clue, ones with some kind of a clue, ones with a trading plan and then there is the ones with a clue and a trading plan.

For me, a trading plan is made up of several parts.....or ideas if you like. Over the next couple of weeks, I will try to share there ideas with you. But before we get to that part, lets talk about your feelings, ego and emotions.

The ideas have serviced me well, very well and having said that it will require you to clear your head and maybe think from a different angle. Also, I am sharing this because of people like Matrix, Cook, Schaffer, Wood and the rest of the blood sucking morans out there....that only have one goal, to take your money one way or the other. The information is FREE and you should check it out before risking a dime in the market. Now if you ain't smart enough to understand that FACT, then who gives a crap about your outcome. A couple of years ago, I worked at helping some people one on one, but in reality, as soon as I turned my back they had loaded in the latest crap from some "Johhny come lately Guru" and actually spent time explaining it to me. But you guessed it, they lost money and I got the crap. But that is OK!!!!. Over the past couple years I have shared some ideas and there have been some success stories.

So let's get started........and stay tuned

No comments: