Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Two peas in a pod....OK The Palms in Vegas



Not sure when those two little girls grew up and became young ladies, must have been taking a nap when it happened....it just seems like yesterday. The one on the right went to PSU (Number 1 drinking college on the planet) and she did herself proud....."Lion Pride" I guess. But the one on the left is another story.

One time, she announced she was having a party. My son, turned to Ma and I and said with a grin, "Oh yea, two boss bottles of Sprite and a bag of potato chips...WOW". When she turned 21, in Vegas, the first legal drink was a Sprite and volka....go figure. I see after 4 days she is now up to, at least, a rum and coke and at the Palms no less.....

Times are a changing........I guess, I know that one part of me wants her to be my little girl forever, another part of me wants her to find a good man and shower us with grandkids......twin boys to be exact.....ROTFL!!!!!!

No comments: