Monday, April 25, 2005

It was the summer of 2003...dirty secret #1.....

During the summer of 2003, and working towards the World Conference in Vegas in December of 2003 there were a couple "accidental" posts, "he" said that these posts are something that was being worked on...just in case the indicator itself stopped working as thousand learned it and started using it. I have it ready, we were told and will show you in Vegas. But Vegas came and went and no mention of it, in fact, every few even talked about it. Now most of you newbies wouldn't even know about it if you found the room after say....the end of November 2003.

While at CB's house, a group of us were trading, sharing, networking and just outright busting on each other. "He" came over and sat around as we all traded, and asked me if I ever tried this....meaning a setup of the CCI. I replied ...NO

After seeing it, and thinking for a while about what "he" said to me concerning this setup and how he used it...I immediately understood what "he" meant when "he" said, "if you use the CCI it will get you in a bar earlier then the rest of the crowd, hey let them push it for us".
222

So that leads to some questions,
Why trade low volume markets....instead of the SP?
IF I had 500-800 people watching me call out trades, I would have to believe that by trading a low volume market I could get in a bar earlier, tell them about the setup and let them all pile in.....driving the price up and I would cover....since I am a scalper anyways, I mean wouldn't that work for ME and a few close friends?

I mean if I traded the with the big boys, the market could handle 300-500 contracts over a minute of so couldn't it?

If someone was just sharing information and Traders helping Traders.....wouldn't that help others?

But wouldn't that also be illegal, I mean if I had a chat room and called setups and used this method to front run them...wouldn"t that be ...what do they call it ....pump and dump....isn't that right?

So why wasn't this setup released to room members?

And answer to this one?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like the oft-promised, never delivered super secret "wcci"

Anonymous said...

Hey - you seem defensive here. If you have an accusation to make file your complaints/evidence with the CTC and SEC, and further more publish all your facts rather than showing a subtle insinuation that can be interpreted in many ways.

Also suggest if you want to promote your great trading system that you focus on this rather than blogging more comments that attack others than comments about ur system

Anonymous said...

Finally someone other then Samson posting 6 or 7 attempts to smear Sport, comming to the rescue. Nixon was always surrounded by a cadre of lawyers, so W learned his lessons well.

Anonymous said...

If you are referring to the wcci, which was promoted to give you a signal one bar in advance of the regular cci, then i can tell you that it does not work. Yes it will give you a signal one bar in advance on some, but will give many signals on the rest. That is why it is a piece of crap !