Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Steve Matrox....another one of the Guru Masters....



So I get about 20 emails, offering me the greatest thing since peanut butter wrapped in chocolate. Well, after 6 months of getting these emails about once a week, I decide to check it out......after all just 50 slots are open and I have to hurry or could be left out...RIGHT????????


I mean this guy has finally cracked the forex code and I read everything....you know he is the greatest....he has the best....his system is beyond even his own wildest dreams...on and on the BSski goes....


He even shows a trading desk and WOW I thought....I wish I had that to trade with!!!
Hey wait a minute, I DO......THAT IS MY TRADING DESK.....right down to the UT orange cell phone on the bottom left of the 50" Pioneer monitor. Heck, there is even a UT sticker in the middle of the cabinets just above the center of the 50" Pioneer monitor. I am blown away, here I have the mother of all systems and didn't even know it........SO here is my trading desk.....of course, I failed to chop off the sides...this is the full picture that this ASS WIPE STOLE....I have two daughters, one that goes to Penn State and one that goes to UT......oh yea there is the PSU and UT sports stuff all over the walls.....NICE....and you can see if you click the chart open that the spread is there ......WHAT KIND OF BS IS HIS GUY PRETENDING.


So what else is this Market Guru not telling everyone? I mean if his system called out 15 out of 16 winning trades live and everyone had a ton on money, then why would he have to post a picture of my trading desk he stole from a chat room either from CB or the Woodwinder. I emailed Mr. Matrox about this...and have ever gone a reply.....So what can a guy do, when someone steals his stuff........Oh yea, just one other side note to this......it seems Mr. Matrox had a run in with the CFTC, is that why he is now selling his BSski system using the un-regulated FOREX...

Maybe the Woodwinder and the brown shirts can answer that one? Put down the bottle of wine....and sober up for a change.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dennis, you got him cold! In fact, I believe this is a picture of you in front of the same workstation (but in a different location?). It's a photo from Carolyn's site:

http://www.syncmt.com/Photos/DennisOffice.JPG

Dennis Bolze said...

Yes, that is the house we are curretnly living in.....will not post the house on the hill.....because it is the next generation of trading....:)

Anonymous said...

Dennis, I'd love to know your setup re: computers & video cards. Care to share? Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

This is incredible. Cant' believe it.
Glad you are back posting!
(do you have a backup of your old blog? there was so many stuff i wanted still read.)

JB

Anonymous said...

Sometime in summer of 2006, June or July, I partaked of Steve Matrix's 2 day trial for $10. There was only me and 2 other user names in the chatroom on the one day I watched Steve trade, and 1 day was all I required, and even then it was only about the last half the trading day.

And, heres the REALLY strange part.... if I had to bet, I would say that Steve Matrix had another computer and Steve, himself, was posing as that other person in the chatroom. Steve Matrix called out several trades and none of them profited. Yet, Steve was having a conversation with someone, and that other person was commenting on how excellent one of his trading calls was. It was hilarious to watch this person texting and Steve verbally responding and thanking the person for the kind comments.

Also before the close of the day, Steve displayed a picture of him leaning up against an exotic sports car, he said it was his car from the results of his trading.

I'm sure glad that chatroom did not display a video of each person there, because it would have shown me laughing my guts out!!!

But I do believe anyone with a few functioning brain cells can see Steve Matrix's lack of any trading skill from a few hours of watching him.