Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Steve Matrix at it again.......how stupid is this guy!!!



So here we go again, another one of those 18 emails in 2 minutes spammin you, telling you just what a wonder wonder guy and how much money "YOU" can make by just hanging out with him.....Ok, there might be a fee.....but that is a minor point.
So I click on all the links to see what this is all about.


As I worked my way thru all the crapola, I came across a picture of what he uses to get those amazing signals, that he will share with you.....how nice is that???? "My super computer system are"...blah blah blah......just one problem there STEVE.....and you can see the link at the top to go and check for yourself....BUT.....BUT.....BUTTTTTT


What you see on his website, is a picture that was cropped.....the Tennessee stuff has been cut out, the Penn State stuff......but if you click on the picture you will see a UT cell phone on the lower left side of the big 50" plasma...and the word TENNESSEE in the middle of the cabinet door. That is even my spread indicator on the plasma, along with the sand color that I have posted everywhere it seems. NOW, why would someone pretend to have this super system and it is by the way, if he was making 1300 pricks a month.....WHY INDEED. Because he is full of horse shit right up to his nose....and I have pointed out many times about all the garbage this clown is throwing out there pretending to be something he ain't.....PERIOD. BECAUSE THAT IS MY TRADING DESK,.......and NO ONE ELSES.....PERIOD

I always take a look at everything, including claims and people that say he is doing just wonderful things........take Gayl for instead on the left side.....


WOW, there Gayl, don't confuse confident with a blind ego....so I checked out Gayl Murphy, her website and then emailed her......


WELL, LORDY, LORDY.....she ain't never used his super trading signal service, and she only "thinks" that Steve does really well. Actually it looks like Gayl is not a trader at all.....but a Author/Speaker/Consultant/Correspondent in Hollywood......man oh man!!!!!

1 comment:

Dennis Bolze said...

I am not concerned that Steve stole the picture from me to promote his services. But, I want those who type his name into a search engine find this blog and are able to read another point of view...instead of blinding following something that isn't that it pretends to be....

That's ALL.