Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Finally got it back up and running again


So, there I was having a computer I bought back in 1997 having problems remembering who it was, where files were, what operating system it was suppose to be and totally confused. I lost about half of blog files and forget about asking it to scan anything in.....pics...I have thousand now, WHY scan more the message would pop up.
Was I in 2001 A Space Oddity...and Hal was in charge?

I finally broke down and bought some new machines for the new office....no pictures of that....YET!, first I have to get a banner made that says, "NO, This is not the super computer system that Steve Matrix uses." Then maybe I'll post it....ROTFL.

Anyways, the blog is back in business I guess, and finally also figured out how to upload pics, since the program I was using is out of business, thanks Google.
SO stay tuned, as soon as I figure out how to load from my camera....well you know!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dennis,

Haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope everthing is ok....

Wishing you and your family a Happy Holiday!

MarioM

Anonymous said...

hey Dennis come back. We miss you.

Maggie