Monday, November 20, 2006

Just another wedding....



I guess if you ain't from around here.....well you'll never get it. This is the south....Nascar country.....beer bellies.....fast car....and pretty women with an accent...everything is bar-b-gued and the bible belt. I choose to live here, because these are my people....just good ole folks that care about their neighbors, their family and about God. The best man showed up ready for the wedding......


Now if you are going to get married, "Junior Style" well the back of a trailer only seems proper, now don't it? When the folks around here go to the races, it's more then just a mini van packed with kids......they drag trailers along.


And after the wedding is over, the bride and her man drive off, to have a little fun....if you know what I mean???? Like Waylon Jennings sung about the Good Ol' Boys, never meanin no harm, just good ol' boys, wouldn't change if they could.......
and that is what I like about the Smoky's.

No comments: