Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Steve Matrix fits the problem....or did he?



That marketing team of Steve's found their error and fixed it, and thank goodness because I would love to be able to trade like Jackie does. And thanks for only sending me 8 emails so I didn't miss it......SO i clicked on the statement and up popped this .....hummm spread sheet. If you click on the picture you can make it larger if you like.


NOW can this actually be a statement? Where is the company address, phone numbers, and so on? I thought this would have been a trading statement from Jackie.....so who is Slackware?
But the most interesting thing of all, if I understand this statement is the "open trades". I believe there are 4 open trades at this time, December 14, 2005 at 20:01 local time......three of the open trades are in the GBPUSD with 2 longs and one is short....is that right? Then there is a EURUSD open trade being short. Under the "Trade P/L" in the open trades section all 4 have a negative number and under the "Working Orders" section it says that the floating P/L is negative 14,178.70 with available margin of 3,430.68.

Also looking under the "Open Trades" section I think the tag....S/L means Stop/Loss, would that be right, and the T/P is for "target/profit". So what this means to me is with the S/L being all zeros is that there are no stops in the market....is that RIGHT....STEVE? And you are risking everything to make .0057 in this contract...since it appears that you bought it at 1.7765 and want to take a profit at 1.7822 with the current price at 1.7738.

Right now, if I understand this statement correctly, there is a balance of 33,620.27 and you are underwater a negative 14,178.70 from the open trades, so if you close the open trades out right this second ....your account would lose 42% of it's value in 4 clicks of the mouse.

No wonder Slackware, and where is he from again, had to send in another $5,000.00 to keep this going.........I think you should send your statements to Future Truth if you want anyone "in the business" to belief this one.......I don't know what you are smokin these days.....BUT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dennis, try this service once
www.elliottician.com
for only 500$$ a month
but with on average profit potential of 445% in the forex

this one is from mr Swannel, man i hope to make this kind of money one day
lol

Phil said...

That is not a real customers statement. It might be a real statement but it is not from someone who trades his calls. That statement shows the trader using an insane amount of leverage and as you pointed out, no stops.

As i have posted here before I made the mistake of trading his signals live for one week then just followed them for the next couple of months until he finally stopped sending them to me.

If I had traded with the same leverage in that statement then my one weeks live trading would have wiped out 100% of my account.

Over the next two months his losses totalled well over 2000 points and at the leverage used above it would have resulted in blowing your account out 4 times over.

I guess the only good thing about this statement is to show the dangers of overleveraging your account.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

dloomis514 said...

If the guy is that bad, maybe we should fade his calls :)