Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Online Workshop Day #4


You can click on the picture to read the email about how the Sevier County Humane Society received a total of $18,670.00 from both the online attendees and those who made the journey to the mountain.

Also the different charities are now learning it's not about how much they can raise for themselves, but how working together and respecting each other there can be even a bigger reward. Sometimes even I am surprised at how things work out at times and how people that have a "purpose" can do amazing things on this blue marble......

Today I ended up winding down and getting some long needed sleep, for the past 6 days my life has been about the workshop, today it was about all the other noise out there that goes on everyday.

I have been asked some many times, "Why, do you do what you do?" and the short answer is from the quote of George Bernard Shaw that Robert Kennedy would use to end a speech, "Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not."

I guess I am just a dreamer........

No comments: