Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Steve Matrix what are you doing now...you use using PUPPETS????



The children were nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads;
And mamma in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap, Had just settled down for a long winter's nap,
When my outlook express dinged with such a clatter, I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the computers I flew like a flash.........dang that is another story isn't it.
But when I opened my email, I saw 16 emails all in a row, now that is marketing isn't it. Anyways, Steve is up another 627 pips and over 36 points trading eminis.
And yes, finally I too could be a successful trader.....WOW, and I could really use the money with it being Christmas and all.
I know this super high performance system is kicking out winner after winner after winner....how do I know this. Shoot, it's my computer trading deck that he says he is using.

SO just for fun we logged into the "testimonials" section of the email just to see what everyone had to say........


Well let's take Tom for example, he seems to be a nice fellow that trades the forex. Just one problem Steve......there ain't no Telleto, Ohio.


Then there is Marty, again looks like a very nice person that is a "real believer." But Steve, then isn't a Bollings Springs, AZ either......What's up with this?


Then we have Emil, again seems like a nice fellow and he thinks it's the best systems out there.....but Steve there isn't a Woodstack, Georgia either. I beginnning to think I see a pattern here....is it a triangle, maybe a ZLR?


Then we have someone that feels like "it's taking candy from a baby", if you have kids then you know that taking candy from a baby isn't that easy. Oh yea, we checked and there is an Orlando, FL., but Steve there isn't a Kenny or Kenneth Bedley within 100 miles of there......dang it man.


Then we have Vion, I guess he is in the United Kingdom but are you sure he isn't from......say....JAPAN.


Because it could be that Allan is from the United Kingdom instead.

We checked everything out Steve, and yes you are a great marketer of what appears to be the best thing since peanut butter met chocolate, if you take out the ones with only a first name, a country instead of the actual city, and those from a place that doesn't even exist and people that can't be found.....man you only have what, Sinful Sid from Syracuse........

Not only do you use someone else's trading desk to make them believe it yours, but the people who you say are using your service is a little shakey.....what is Ms. Roth email address again at the CFTC???? ....... hummmmmmm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dennis, I can't believe the length this person will go to sell you something. Why doesn't he just trade the FBT and make money

Anonymous said...

Steve is my hero but so is Bill Clinton.

Anonymous said...

Well we made the mistake of trying him a few months ago after a friend had a good run with him and about that time his trading turned to custard. We only traded about a weeks worth of calls and that was enough to stop and demo them but his results (posted by himself each day on the email he sends out) from Sept 1 thru to mid November when he finally stopped getting his emails was a grand total of -2363 pips.

He has even posted the photo of your computer on the moneytec.com site under a "show us your workstation" thread.

What a tosser.

Merry Christmas all!!!!!!!!!!