Thursday, February 02, 2006

Working in the sky.........



They put braces in between all the TGI's over the great room on a nice windy day here in the mountains.


The roof trusses over the west wing has to be connected to the roof over the great room, and this has to be cut one piece at a time.


Yep that's me up there watching the troops.....talk about getting high on life.


Talk about getting high on life, James runs over the roof like it's flat land. They are getting ready to sheet the roof...FINALLY!!!!


Getting high is one thing, but being out on the edge over 40 feet up is just nuts, but they love it.


In fact, one by one they wanted this picture taken for their families to see. You can see in the back ground why they call this the Smoky Mountains.


Crawling over the roof all day is not something I would like to do.....I would sooner just sit here and take a scalp anytime if I feel I need to get my blood pumping harder.


The one problem with using a nail gun is the air hose, so we went and got a wireless one....oooops....I mean a cordless one.


The roof system is made up of several levels on each side of the great room and it takes time to get it right and GIT-R-Done.

No comments: