Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Woodies CCI Club....for once something good from there.



We keep tabs on a lot of the market gurus as you know, and keep checking out the information they post. The CCI club seems to be having some problems I guess since they have dropped from 13(which is a fib number) to 9 rooms (which is not a fib number). What happened to the Russian Room or the Spanish Room, I guess it has to do with reality......Word on the street is that the entire Woodies Motel might be moving from Hotcomm.....something about poor performance numbers and not enough people signing up for full subscriptions....but that is business I guess.....deals, deals, deals......

But, on the left side in magenta you can see the words, "Make-a-Wish Letters", so I clicked it on......


And up popped two letters from local MAW chapters.....one from Denver and one from Dallas. I read thru both letters and was blown away, you can click on the picture to be able to read the letter yourself if you don't want to go to the website....
but $11,625.66 was donated from the Denver workshop......now that is very good.....so I thought let me check out the Colorado chapter and see what they are up to....


and under the how to contact us section of their website.....there was Rebecca's email address and I popped off an email asking her to confirm the letter posted on the CCI Club website......


Within two hours, which I would call fast.....Rebecca emailed back that yes it was a true and accurate letter from her and for this...I have to say......THIS IS GREAT!!!

More on this tomorrow and what Texas came back with.....

2 comments:

Dennis Bolze said...

I only call it the way I see it, not thru some rose colored glasses....

Was this an approved response Cathy or was it on your own?

Anonymous said...

Dennis,

I think it's great that MAW is finally seeing what was promised years ago. Just keep in mind, Al Capone was responsible for many of the soup kitchens that helped out during the Depression era. Even lowlifes have to be concerned with public relations.