Monday, February 27, 2006

TAZ just another day......another scalp



I came in the office this afternoon before going to see the home theatre people.....well needless to say the TAZ was kickin........Points L & M.
Point "L" Market was in an uptrend, stoch was oversold, ticks at zero......and
the rest is history....
Point "M" Market was in an uptrend, stoch was oversold, ticks at zero......and
the rest is history....
Point "N" Market was in an uptrend, stoch was oversold, ticks at zero.....wait a minute we had an open bar there............what is an open bar......the bar has 4 data points....high, low, open and close. When all 4 are below zero (in this case) that would be an open bar....so what happen there....


We call that.....IT'S OVER......since we had a change in the swings...the price had taken out the last pivot low and the ticks dropped below zero....it's over for now.....so I left and went to get them to wire up the theatre room....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"open Bar" space btwn the ZL and the printed bar.
OK, I get it, yeah, I know I am slow, but I own it now. so Thnx
and Hey.... I can do thattttttt
so let's bring on another day
TAZ scalping has my name on it.