Sunday, February 26, 2006

TAZ...the ATM machine .......you just didn't know it....



This chart is from Thursday morning while I was in the TradersHaven Chat room on relay7 in hotcomm.com The market had opened and the first bar was paying on the short, the key thing to me was that the ticks were below zero. Every time we had a TAZ during the sell off into 15m support it paid, simple as that. But take a look at something else, because I know you don't believe you can trade without some juicey little secret indicator or maybe even a whole bunch of "toys" on your charts.
So, we have points A & C.
Point "A" the stoch was in the overbought area when this setup happened.
Point "C" the stoch wasn't, now both of these setup paid today.....but just something for "YOU" to study.
Point "B" the ticks didn't move lower but actually had an open bar above zero....so in my studies I have found that would woid this scalping type setup.


Later on Thursday morning we were all long in the chat room, well at least those who admitted a direction were.....any short sellers were keeping quiet was we talked about long and longs and more longs.....We had several points of interest....
Point "D" the stoch was in the oversold area when this setup happened.
Point "E" the stoch was in the oversold area when this setup happened.
Point "G" the stoch was in the oversold area when this setup happened.
Point "F" in both cases here the ticks again had an open bar below zero.....and again according to my studies would have voided any long setup FOR ME.


I know, people out there are thinking, OK this crap worked on Thursday big deal...I looked at it once and found nothing. Well, on Friday we had the same deal going on.
Points H, J and K.
Point "H" the stoch was in the oversold area when this setup happened.
Point "J" the stoch was in the oversold area when this setup happened.
Point "K" the stoch was in the oversold area when this setup happened.

Someone has asked in the comment section about the "MOAS" system and how it's doing.....it's been completed and is doing just fine.....actually. However, it will never to shown again and is very well protected from prying eyes. You can thank your good ole buddy Woodie for that one since it was his band of merry men that spied on my private password protected chat room in hotcomm for almost a year seeing what we were doing, looking at posted charts and saying about this and that... without our knowledge or consent.........and then one day he posted a chart with part of that system was in the upper left corner. And people actually have the nerve to ask why I have a bug up my "ASS" towards that man.....why don't you spend your time "asking him" were are the donations from the first series of TAL went, Hoot took in $30,000.00, at the door, in Chicago and the broker picked up the tab, he stayed at the Famir's house and we all paid for his lunch and dinners....why don't you .....afraid he will ban you, then what kind of a man are you.......and you wonder why I call you sheep.......ask him or is it you are afraid of what the answer might really be? Ask him about the $5,000.00 check from the funds that were leftover after the first TAL in NJ......ask him......

I wonder why the broker, once they saw what was really going on, never sponsored another one of his events......which answers the quesiton about PFG.....you pay them directly...they handle the money and send the balance to MAW.....not Susan, not TonyUK, not Biggs, not Bernice, not Jimsy, not BobCathy, not Barbara and certainly not WOODIE himself. So why don't you ask him....where are the donations from the first series of TAL's since there now seems to be about $12,000 left over from the last two....and all that changed was who handled the money.....hummmmmmm

I guess TonyUK and his wife, after flying over the pond on frist class again to setup the internet connection will be staying in AZ after the NJ TAL waiting for the next one.....Wonder what that will cost the kids......I mean business, the wine alone should make AZ a breakeven one at best.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dennis,

I was not aware that MOAS was such a sore topic. I have never been in woodies room and never intend to. Hence, it would be pointless for me to ask him anything since I have nothing to do with him and want nothing to do with him. Not sure if you were directing that at me, but from what I know about him from here he sounds like a lowlife by praying on charities. What’s this world coming to?

I would love to chat with you some time about trading. I too have something that auto trades the NYSE open for me and I am very interested in automated trading.

Again thanks for sharing your trading knowledge with us.

Mario

Anonymous said...

Great examples Sport of the TAZ Scalp.... the one I would struggle with was K
this appears as a false start and I would be stopped out on the first attempt. but it did well if I entered again, right away..
Just a thought.
Other setups will have that first little spurt and fail and then go. How to avoid those?

Dennis Bolze said...

Mairo,
the part about MOAS doing fine was for you....the rest was for someone else who loves me so....

Anonymous said...

Dennis,

What software package are you using for the shown charts?

Thanks,
Mario

Anonymous said...

rtzkDennis,

Thank you for the lessons on TAZ.
I have not heard the term "open Bar" below zero before. Will you please define it.

Thank you.

Mini Mike