Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Steve Matrix.....this is not your trading desk....OK



In order to keep a head of the Jones, I have expanded my trading desk by adding another 50" pioneer flat panel. The first problem, of course, in order to do this I had to kick out the wall between the office, dining room and kitchen while my wife was away.....so fur she ain't noticed......

I also bought another super system from Dell....I tried emailing @XiComputer.com but they didn't return my email with pricing and all that noise....so I just called "The Dude at Dell".

OH YEA, Steveeee baby......this ain't your trading desk OK....it belongs to me.....right down to the UT stickers on the cabinets......the UT cell phone and the UT music box in the lower left corner....up to the UT Nascar mini car hood in the upper right corner.....forget about all the UT football helmets after this season......

UT Lady Vols played tonight......against Princeton. They scored over 100 points as they cleaned the noses of the tigers from NJ......They actually won by 68 points even after using the bench warmers the entire second half.......can't wait for UCONN........UConn will be UGONE this time.......ROTFL

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is mirror image pict it appears!

Dennis you do that trick?

Anonymous said...

Dennis,
I love the photoshop job. If Steve Matrix can do it, why can't you! LOL.

One day I will show you my setup for a laugh.

Cathy

Anonymous said...

Dennis, I think you need to get a NFTA contact and forward this stuff to them. Or maybe in his previous run in with them there some contact information. I bet they would be interested to see what ole Stevie boy is up to.

I wonder how many emails that Forex dealer got also.

Anonymous said...

NICE JOB DENNIS! ROFL

dloomis514 said...

Dennis,

No one belives that is your system, give it up, leave Steve alone. Why do you pick on every one?, gessh.

Merry Christmas big guy!!!

Anonymous said...

The highest native resolution LCD monitor available is 30" at 2500x1600. What you have is a 50" low-res panel designed for TV viewing. That's nothing to brag about.

Anonymous said...

correction: 2560x1600

Dennis Bolze said...

Anonymouse....10:55pm.
NO, a trader what reads the blog did that one up and sent it to me.....couldn't resist.

Dennis Bolze said...

Anonymouse 8:57pm.....that picture was taken almost 3 and a half years ago...when 50" screens first came on the market....and were the price of a honda accord....I think you know how much they are ....don't ya?