Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Steve Matrix meets Vincent!!!!!!



November 20, 2005
Dear Steven,
Just spoke to Jackie Swaan, who suggested I open an account with you. Would you please send the necessary paper work.
Yours truly,
Vincent T. B.Scarpati

November 25, 2005
Dear Steve,
Received the papers and I’m enclosing some of my money and some friends money.
Sincerely,
Vincent

November 30, 2005
Hi Steve,
Received the first statement, and see the accounts down a bit, don’t worry Rome wasn’t built in a day.
All the best,
Vince

December 5, 2005
Stevie boy,
See we are still losing some money, again don’t worry me and my friends got big shoulders.
Vince

December 10, 2005
Steven,
We haven’t had any winners’ yet. Give me an update ASAP.
Vinnie

December 13, 2005
Yo Steve,
Me and da boys are getting a little concerned, maybe you’se on vacation and didn’t get da message. Get back to me NOW!
Vincent from Brooklyn

December 18, 2005
Steve,
I was at my godfather, Vincent ‘Chin’ Gigante’s funeral today, so you may not have been able to reach me. TRY AGAIN!
Vincent ‘The Butcher’Scarpati

December 20, 2005
Dear Home Depot,
Does Portland Cement come in 100 pound bags?
A Concerned Consumer

JAB, Merry Christmas

No comments: