Friday, December 09, 2005

Carl is on duty.......



We had to hire an additional security guard today, I'm not sure but I think this one has an attitude. He seems to love the idea of "gettin after them" if someone wants to come on the property.

Since August 2nd, three people have not been to happy about their visit pass those NO TRESPASSING SIGNS, on Wednesday we had a full T-1 line with infra-red thermo cameras hooked up so I can watch from my office, along with ADT Security and I can even log in from anywhere in the world when I travel to see what is going on up on the hill......Now that is a cool toy.

Next week, I might even try the first bar of the trade from there....just for fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, bringing out the Big Guns,
N I C E !

Subgunner

dloomis514 said...

Does Carl do much squirell huntin' with that thing?

Anonymous said...

is that a 50 cal or am I seein' things ?

Anonymous said...

You don't really have to aim that thing do you?