Monday, May 05, 2008

Woodies CCI Club has been invited to come.......

Today I sent an email to formally invite Ken Wood to come and not only talk about how the CCI indicator could help us find setups, but also he could pedal his wears and on Monday show us live how the CCI could give us that extra little edge we are all looking for.

The question is now, will he come.......will he come and show us.....

I'll even pay his expenses, pick him up at the airport, put him up at the Park Vista or anywhere, if fact, it's up to him. He can come an enjoy a great East Tennessee style dinner complete with a local hillbilly band on Saturday night. Eat at the Pancake Pantry every morning where the food is out of this world. Drink all the beer he likes at the Brewery on Friday night to the Griffin's Brothers. Walk around the downtown area and listen to more local arts & crafts people singing and dancing.
Shoot, I'll even take him to Dollywood.......WOW what a great time we could have....but will he come?

Oh by the way, this is Ken Wood's private email address but...maybe I should sent one to woodies@woodiescciclub.com also.....?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well with an invitation like that...

Sheesh man, you didn't even give him the option to send regrets!

Anyway, like the blog. My mother lived in Sevierville for some time. A good friend, Mike Tollefson, was superintendent out there at Great Smokeys from 1999 to 2002 or so...can't remember the dates exactly. I had plenty of opportunities to visit Gatlinburg and I really like the area.

Maybe I'll buzz you next time I'm out that way.