Wednesday, March 01, 2006

To all I women I have loved....to all the short seller.......



To all the short seller today.....THANK YOU....THANK YOU.....THANK YOU....I LOVE YOU....you are the greatest.....
The secret sauce was only green and only got greener.....and CB had a ton of setups today to the long side......this is just a classic setup in her room every day.....nothing special......nothing out of the normal...just doing business.

CB calls it "symmetry" and on a trend day it's just a money machine....you can study up on this idea at http://www.syncmt.com and CB would be more then glad to give you a trial so you could join in on the fun......

So we were looking for a trade to the long side at 741.80, now you just need a setup and a trigger.....how simple is that?


So all I do, and this does require some work on my part.....is draw in the lines on my chart and see what I can find......well first I see that the stoch is oversold....I like that...


So I have a setup on the 3m....let's look at the 70t chart.....oh yea there is a setup there also (point "R")......how I am excited. So I take a peek over to the internals chart and low and behold there is a TAZ........So I yawned and took the other side of the short sellers....and laughed........

Why did I laugh you think, because I have an ego? Because I am a blow hard? Because I am.........well guess again? You see CB had a target up there at 744.20......yea yea go to your chart and look at the high for the day.....

We had some fun today in the TradersHaven chat room on relay7 in hotcomm.com busting on each other about targets and other stuff.....you should come and join us some day because we do need each other....we just don't need anybody controlling us......right BobbyCathy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dennis,

Seems like on days like today, any negative 1 min TICK gets jumped on by the program trading bots out there. After that -500 TICK area got pinged this morning, that was all she wrote to the downside.

I'm convinced that when programmed trading levels are high, the bots are waiting for the TICK to trigger (by backing off back to zero or slightly to the other side) on auto-buys in rallies and auto-sells in measured sell-offs.

Dennis does the same thing over and over again and lets his edges play out. There is NO WAY he is building that dream house by trading without having super discipline, super confidence and super consistency.

Anonymous said...

How in the world did CB get 744.20 as a target? That's where it closed for the day!

Dennis Bolze said...

Your secret sauce for trading "NOW" has a little tabasco in it.....what gave up on the 23 CCI setups.....dang there is hope for even a hairdresser from Walmart.....