Tuesday, March 14, 2006

How stupid do you think I is!!!!!



There are some people out there that believe we are stupid.....and they must think we are very stupid.....but we ain't, in fact, we have been quietly tracking your moments for quite a while now.....since August in fact.


Since you are using Windows XP with MS Internet Explorer6 and a single monitor set to 1280x1024, 32 bit color setting, I thought it was time to give you a heads up. I don't mind you having this blog open 24/7 for any updates and then giving me crap because I now block them,......it a free country you know and this is my blog.

But I would be very careful about what "you" say, the emails "you" sent out, the PM's you use in hotcomm, because you can take one thing to the bank...and that is just this simple fact. I have the resources to hunt your candy ass down and use the courts to take every fricking thing you ever thought of owning.

Jimsy came into my chat room several times using fake Nicknames, logging in and logging out changing his name and we showed the logs from hotcomm to prove it, including the name Bernice.....shows his class and attitude. Jimsy lives in Canada and is out of our reach, but you SIR, are not. Do you really want the world to know who you are? If so, just let me know.....we are ready dude!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is your chat room? What type of chat room?
Thanks,
Steve

Dennis Bolze said...

The chat room was closed when DrBob and his friends are asked to get the hell out of Dodge and opened TradersHaven on relay7 in hotcomm.com

Futures trading in real time.