Sunday, March 19, 2006

From RUSSIA with Love......



Between the emails for a loan on the house.....something about not having a big whatever....buy meds cheap from Canada......software and a host of others....at least this is new......HEHEHE.

But at 57, I'm not all that sure if I would want a 27 year old.....I mean, do I really want to take the time to break in a new one. It's like someone asking you what are options.....or what are futures......and what is a tick worth in the S&P eMinis. Just looking at the picture and seeing she has long finger nails...that means she doesn't do any house work, laundry, windows, cooking, cleaning....what else could she be good furr........ROTFL.

2 comments:

RG2JH said...

I dunno, she looks like a good "secong" half. Da

Anonymous said...

I have no idea how my wife's picture has ended up all over the internet.