Thursday, March 30, 2006

I enjoy emails .....no matter who or from where.



I have read this email a hundred times...before I decided to post it, I guess one reason is that who ever sent it...didn't have enough stones to use a real name. SO 12233896, or whoever you are there is a couple things you should know.

1. My edge or style of trading is solid and I don't really have any interest in the next WOW system, indicator or anything....not because I have an ego but just seen to much from traders who ain't around no more.
2. I am very glad that you have found your edge, even if you don't have the funds to trade it now. If it's also solid, it will be there after you get a real job and earn enough money to come back trading, maybe this time you will use money management and not lose it again.
3. I also believe I am an honest person, but would pick your pockets clean everyday I trade if I can and have no problem doing it, you, your neighbors, your trading friends and even your mom's pockets.....BECAUSE I have purpose for what I do.
4. Why would I even consider stop trading with what works for me to try something else no matter how much potential there is.
5. Revolutionary, I doubt it, I have studied the market until 4 in the morning, printing out thousands of charts, drawing lines, keeping logs, reading, workshops, programming and yada yada yada. The bottom line is simple...trading is 75% between the ears, 24% money management and 1% some system or style. I know more people who have something.....but can't make a dime with it because they don't have the stones to act on it.....
6. As furr as getting it for "FREE" to try, no thanks, my granddad was looking for a new dog and a neighbor wanted to give him one. But he won't take the dog until the neighbor agreed on a price. WHY, because if you don't pay something, then it has no value and the dog would be worthless. I think ya'll have come to the reality after 3 years that the chat room where Woodstacker hangs out, and being free, has cost a lot of good people a lot of hard earned money, if not all of it.
7. So I never answered your email, WHY, because you are not really that clever in hiding who you are......better luck next time 12244896 or should I say........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, because you did exactly oposite to what I asked (keeping this mail for yourself) I wont reply via email. Ofcourse it was up to you, your choice.
As to having stones to tell you my real name: If I would put my real name there now every person who read your blog would know it and I dont want that.
To answer some of your comments:
1. You have your edge and thats ok with me. But as far as I know (your posts here) this is not the edge I was looking for. And "first bar trade" third or even a secret sauce is based on coin flipping for me. It just has nothing to do with laws which govern market (and not only market). Dont get me wrong, if your happy with that and you win this game with those setups then great.
2. Yes, this comment is probably based on some experience you had in your life. As to earning money and getting a real job. Yes, its the only choice I have and thats what I actually do. It will take much longer time to raise those funds but what can I do.
3. This one is good :) I love your talks about kicking other traders butt. But belive me, with those setups you got there... well lets drop it (four winners and then four losses in a row you call kicking other traders butt?).
4. I never suggested that you should stop trading your methods.
5. Most of traders spend such time in front of charts. Its nothing new. But please, do not claim that everybody is the same lucky or the same smart. It is obviouse that most wont find anything special. And I dont know why and I dont even care why. The fact is that some get "lucky" and find "something". Is it revolutionary? You might doubt but thats your opinion and also your problem.
6. Im not going to comment on that - for me its obviouse that its a fair offer, i didnt want any money until you see how it works. And then decide if you want to buy it or not. How could I make more fair offer?
7. I really do not know how would you possibly know who am I but that doesnt matter, Im not an internet guru so you maybe know my name, where I live and so on. Anyway I was hesitating, mostly because I was affraid that after all post this publicly... and you did so im glad that i didnt put my name there.