Wednesday, March 08, 2006

First bar trade........Three days in a row......



Well Monday was just being lucky...no indicators, no sidewinder, no slope of the dope, just pice....just pure luck I say.....

Well Tuesday they were thinking, I wish I had taken this one but my indicator, my sidewinder, my slope a dope were all saying BUY BUY BUY......and I bought.

Well Wednesday they were thinking, that SOB just using price is starting to "tick" me off, but tomorrow it won't work.....you'll see......IT WON'T WORK....just using price....now stupid is what.....

I like being stupid....all the way to the bank and THANK YOU for being order flow.....I LOVE YA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

neat Comet I run test on last 32 days.

Sport gap has no influence right? not 100% sure on that nuance or not?

i love house picts also and you comments. Plan to drive old RV there for open hosue party trade a long. Comet you can ride with me :)

good trading

Mike