Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ask......and it will be given....



Over the past few days my life has been full to say the least......jammed packed from sunrise to late in the night.....time is not on my side it seems. But just like when the clouds move out, the sun shines and things clear up. So now that basketball season is over it's back to the real world.

A lot of folks have sent me emails asking questions and I am hoping by this weekend to answer them all.....and I thank ya for your patience. I understand how important it is at times to throw my two cents in because in Matthew 7: 7-8 it explains how you can find the holy grail.......

Ask, and it will be given you;
Search, and you will find;
Knock, and the door will be opened for you.
For everyone who seaches finds,
And for everyone who knocks, the door "will" be opened.

Not that I have all the answers to all the questions or problems, but maybe.....just maybe one idea can help.......but that is only if you ask.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks kinda like Woodie when he went to the CME for a day and wore one of those trader's vests