Thursday, March 16, 2006

Are the roofer really laying down on the job?



The roofers are working overtime.....ok.....they are on the job site OK.


The have started the octagon, they also started the left front, they also started the right front, the back right, the left right, the great room ....just hope someday they finish something......


Now I'm not used to crawling around up on a roof...like 60 plus feet above the ground but I double check everything and make sure it's done the way I want....
SO that means....don't look down....PERIOD.


The guys did use a rope....we had a OSHA approved outfits but they decided they liked their rope.


So out he goes to attach the first piece of trim edge....and now that I think about it..I wonder why they didn't offer me a rope.


Ok so back to the back left of the roof and work there for a couple of hours...then it's off the another side...


So we had the amigos replace the turr paper with the high tech stuff that seals itself and is clued to the roof.


OK, so getting around up on the roof gives the guys are good laugh as I crawl from one spot to another to check stuff.

No comments: