Thursday, January 19, 2006

WOW what a trend day this turned out to be.



I came back after a nice dinner and sat down to look at what the market did today....
ISRG up 4.07
EBAY up 2.51
PENN down .14
NTAP up .83
and the dang ER rocked another 44 ticks higher from my target......dang I said as I banged my head on desk.......what a nice trend day, it just kept going and going.

Someone asked about the ticks, well check out 11:11am and 13:28 for a buy.....except for a -400 pullback it was a longer all day......long long and stay long babe and let the rest of the world be your cheese.....ROTFL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house man, the House. Thats why I log on. For the House!

If I want to read "uplifting" self-help stuff, I can read Mark Douglas.

Keep your eye on the ball son. More House pics, thats what we want. Lets see the furniture you looking at, the walk-in freezer etc. Where's the indoor pool? I want to see a indoor pool. The good materialistic stuff is what I trade for.

Dennis Bolze said...

Thanks Mark for the post, by the way I still smile over the story about the slot machine at the MGM.

Keep up the good work.