Thursday, January 26, 2006

Steve Matrix, Forex Mentors are they kissing cousins???



SO there I was looking at yet another get me rich quick thingie.......and just how easy this is.....so I am always looking for the holy grail just like you are.....so I clicked all over it and under Forex Mentor it took me over to....you can click on the picture to make it bigger so you can read it....if you like....


Now if you study all the stuff posted here about this young master trader, you can see how close the layouts, color, tag lines and so on have been......so I guess the same marketer is working overtime on this stuff. Sure enough,....money money and just more and more money..WOW, I thought. So I started to read about all the people that have sent in about just how great this really is......


The third comment at the bottom of the page was interesting to me. "This just in from Lesley"......WOW.....so of course, by now you know that I just don't stop there now do I? It took me a while, I'll give them that. But there ain't no Dorado Valley in Nambia.........


There ain't even a Fairview Height in IL either.......I guess he had been trading the ghost pattern from the CCI so long that Scot is from a ghost town.


Just a quiet thank you.....from nowhere......just another ghost town.


My old buddy.....ANONYMOUSE, just has to chime in everywhere it seems....but at least he isn't working at Walmart these days. He had just got off the phone with a market maker and he spoke so highly about this.....WELL HELL YEA....we call that YOU BEING ORDER FLOW FOOL!!!!!!!!


Of course, as I scanned the names of the people, city and countries...I know this town is for real.....wonder if he knows DrBob. Of course, who cares if Bruce Sheep actually lives in Blah Blah, ND. I see a pattern with just the addresses......Wonder what else might be wrong.....oh well GREAT MARKETING EVERYONE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The markets are odd aren't they? I mean really only what like 10% make it at most? But we allways hear how "easy" it is", "Just use the magical indicator with these magical settings" and it's like MAGIC an instant ATM machine!!!

And now BOB from woodville U.S.A writes in a comment,"I only make 5 trades a month and bring in 50k a day"

I mean seriously what I want is a verifyable statement from each greaseball who pushes his cart. That is what people should be asking first... BEFORE YOU LISTEN TO EVEN THEIR FIRST WORD...... WHERE is your statement and why don't you trade live for us!!

My dad allways told me when I was younger, "Ask to see their checkbook and if it has enough zero's"

Seriously if you had soemthing that worked well and put you in the top 5% or even top 10% WHY would you sell it? WHY? WHY? WHY?


Oh and to protect the identity of the innocent I am going to be our buddy "anonymous"