Monday, January 16, 2006

Archives are back so you can read some.......If you're bored....

The archives are back, it took me 4 days to clean the spam comments and the trailer trash chicken eatin foul mouth crapola.

But there are a couple of things I would like to make clear.
1. This is my blog and I will publish what I like, just like a newspaper, magazine or television does and I don't need any advise on what to say or do. But if you feel that it's necessary please keep them coming.

2. I "will not" allow any comments that I do not like for whatever reason or no reason, to be posted....just like an editor does at a magazine, newspaper or television.

3. Word verification is turned on, because of other people trying to sell their crapola on my blog using spam tactics.......and that isn't going to happen. Also if I missed a spam comment and you click it on and get a virus......WELL, you deserve it, simple as that.

4. Comment moderation has been enabled for two reasons, first some of the spammers have been able to get past some of the word verification. The other reason is that it just as easy to reject a comment from an email....then it is to go find some foul mouth post. There is always a few that screw it up for the rest of us........

4. Now you can post a comment and we all enjoy them, but if it's off color in any ways then don't be surprised if it gets dumped in my recycle bin.

No comments: