Sunday, January 08, 2006

Anonymous said...
Dennis,
I guess you did not like my first message to you. No matter. Maybe I was right. LOL.....
You are very naughty saying that I don't trade. It isn't true. Shame on you Dennis.
You might notice that I am telling you how to trade an indicator.....not how I actually trade.
I told you I trade 1 chart, 1 time frame, 1 pattern. And I told you that I don't trade ZLRs. And a Sidewinder is only good for ZLRs. Guess in your haste to bash all things Woodie, you missed that fact. Shame on you twice Dennis.
Honestly I am not going to share my trading secrets on your blog. You don't share your's. Maybe it is because you have none. You just trade and pray.
Cathy
January 08, 2006 8:57 AM

I have read this 11 times, and still can't figure it out......you said, "You are very naughty saying that I don't trade. It isn't true. Shame on you Dennis." But when I read and read it over and over again what I said was, "ROTFL, will first of all sweetheart, you have said in other forums that you really have a hard time making money trading, isn't that RIGHT? So how can you even consider calling yourself a trader in the first place?" I never said you didn't trade, am I missing something or maybe just to much banana puddin for dessert tonight......BURP!

Man am I confused........first you posted giving all these rules for trading the sidewinder.....then after I did a sentence by sentence reply, you came back with this: "I told you I trade 1 chart, 1 time frame, 1 pattern. And I told you that I don't trade ZLRs."....but in your first response you said, "The nuance I use is to take the first ZLR after a ZLC after a ghost or a vegas. And then take the 4th ZLR after that if the trend continues that long." So which is it, you do or you don't?

Of course, this one has me rolling in the aisles...."Honestly I am not going to share my trading secrets on your blog. You don't share your's. Maybe it is because you have none. You just trade and pray." Please, don't share your trading ideas on this blog, that is not a problem with anyone I am sure. As far as me sharing trading ideas.......I have done the FBT to death. I have also shared others ideas, it just you have your head up ........well never mind.

Can I ask you one question, Cathy, why do you log in first thing in the morning and all day.......why not enjoy some music, call the kids and drink at least 4 cups of coffee....I'll be here darling......just for you!!!!!!......ROTFL oh yea and I do pray....you might want to try that one also.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dennis,

I see your charts. I see the FBT. But the explanation is not clear and the charts are posted after the market closes. So honestly, this makes little sense to me.

If you would go over it bar by bar once again I would appreciate it.

Cathy

Anonymous said...

Hmm...yes, I do sound a little confused.....and I am really flattered that you read my writings so closely.

I was joking with you about giving you my "trading secrets"....goodness, I don't think I want them either if they are so bad! LOL.

Dennis Bolze said...

See prayer does work, thanks!!!!

Dennis Bolze said...

ROTFL.....go over it bar by bar....
well, Cathy you have the first bar, then you will have a second bar and then a third bar and then a fourth bar and then a fifth bar......