Saturday, January 07, 2006

Steve Matrix is going to help me yet again.....



Another email cometh like the sands of time on a running soap opera, earn a ton of money just like taking candy from a baby. 721pips in December, so I took a look again at the track record.....and this is what I found.


The last line is the one that caught my eye....."Results are NOT Hypothetical", this is from a guy who used my trading desk and chopping off the edges, this is the guy that had testimontials from people who live where there isn't any city and can't be found, and this is the guy who showed a trading statement and the broker replied to me, this is not a real account.......

YEA, YEA I believe you Steve.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dennis
how do guys get away with this stuff.
what good is the cftc or sec if they let these guys pull this stuff.
its absolutely incredible.