Thursday, September 04, 2008

Portfilio Update 09-04-08

This update ain't going to be good.....
3. TJX: The stop on the trade was $35.09 and we certainly hit that today....so this trade #3 was an overall breakeven...

6. DIS: Our overall breakeven stop is $31.00 and today I thought we would hit that sucker and take me out....but we are still alive...

PORTFILIO UPDATE #2
I put two stocks on the hot sheet yesterday, VRX and SGEN. Well neither one of these puppy triggered today and SGEN is now officially off the hot sheet.....along with VRX and I'll show ya why at the educational workshop. I will also be asking the attendees for the picks and we will run thru them and test the base system.... :)

Now to me, looking at your huge winner isn't going to help much, unless you think you were the luckiest person in the world. What wil help is looking at the loser, so don't just bring the stocks pick along, but bring the dates and we will look and see if the base system would have been able to say...."MAN, what are you thinking??"

No comments: