Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My daughter and summer camp.........


Ever since she was about 12, my daughter has been going to church camp in the summer for a week....swimming, eating, running, eating, playing ball, eating and of course quiet time and worship.......

Now she is in charge, good grief....poor kids and she is a mother hen if there ever was one. That is her on the left with the man who still has dreams of being her hubby...........having fun.

But this guy is a riot, one evening we went over to the camp and had dinner with the kids....this little fellow was sitting next to my daughter with those eyes.....and a smile as he looked at her.....so I started busting on him about if he would like to date her......

Afte a few minutes he looks at me and says, No sir, I haven't reach that stage in my life yet. I about died laughing.

No comments: