Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Accidents will happen.....after all that is how i got here...



Well, after two and a half years of building this dream of mine, I guess the day had to come when all hell breaks loose. I had left the hill for the day and spoke to the rockers just before I left making sure they would cut the edges in tight....They were standing on their scaffolding as I walked out the door.

Within an hour, I got a call from the security guards that the police, ambulances had came screaming onto the property as the scaffolding had collapsed, sending the rockers down into the stairways.


By the time I got back to the hill, all that was left was empty bags laying everywhere as they had hauled the injured to the hospital. One of the men was scheduled for surgery as soon as they could get him in......

Never a dull moment........

No comments: