Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Woodies CCI Club fishing for newbies.....



Well as I watched the market sell off this morning after taking the first bar trade, having a BE stop in place I was getting bored so I just had to log in for the LIVE TRADING USING THE CCI. It was nice to hear Woodie talk about this and that for a change....a smooth slick voice talking about the one thing I love....TRADING.

But then I almost fell out of my chair when he advised everyone of 2 "revolutionary" new indicators......The Sidewinder and the Chop Zone. Well, I did a detailed back study of the Sidewinder and posted it for a week in this blog.....and to make a long story short.......BLAH, BLAH, Blah......

Of course, you don't need no stinking prices to trade and I guess that was why he also said that he couldn't see nothin on the charts....that makes sense to me. Except in TraderHaven and TraderElements everyone was singing praises while they were shorting the market all morning.

I also choked on a donut and blew my coffee over the office when he said he was up 50 points on the YM, because he couldn't see any trade setups, but somehow he was kickin butt using the CCI......BLAH, BLAH, Blah.

Of course, there were a few questions from the peanut gallery of wide eyes newbies...
10:35:37 {David-Vanessa} Woodie -- is this method of presentaiton how you conduct your chat rooms too -- live trades and signals?
Well, my attorney told me that I can't give out signals just let you know a little later that I had taken a setup using the CCI with exclusive Sidewinder and up 50 points...GREAT TRADING EVERYONE!!!!!!
Of course, David-Vanessa is no relation to BobCathy.....before you ask!!!!!

10:45:22 {bteccomp4} You seem so relaxed talking through the live trades Woodie, is this just experience?
Yes, I have been talking my way though this for a long time, just traders helping traders.

10:48:43 {richl} how long were you trading before you became consistantly profitable? I have been trading for 27 years or so, it was after I "personally" developed the CCI because Don Lambert didn't have a clue. After decades of research I was able to find ways of using this indicator and I don't care what people say about Barbara Star. But I became consistantly profitable about the same time I developed the chat rooms on hotcomm.com, you know that there are about 1,300 puppets, OH I MEAN traders that pass out in the room every day.

SIDE CAR: I got an nice comment from the gate keeper: BOBBYCATHY.
cathy said...
Lovely view Dennis.
Can you take the music off again....it locks up my computer when I come to see what you have thrown over the fence!
April 11, 2006 2:42 PM


ANSWER: Cathy, Cathy, Cathy there you go again telling me what I should be doing, what I should be saying, what I should writing about...Tell you what. Next time you go to work stop by the electronic department and pick up a new computer, if you have to use your Walmart Credit Card Ok that' OK....Bob will understand, girlfriend, he loves ya and remember to ask for the employee discount.

I will turn off or remove the music when I feel like it, not when some gate keeper of the Land of OZ tells me to......simple as that.....but no harm in asking just don't beg OK....I hate when people beg....please please let this one be a winner wiener....please oh please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are all the trading guru's the same ?
I'm sick of it now.

First the try to catch a lot of newbies like myself with free stuff. They let you show how wonderfull theire system works in hindsight. But in the meantime they are promoting charting software, brokers, seminars, and now we've busted Drbob selling trading systems ???

Inbelieveable, here's a list of guru's I looked at for learning how to trade :
- woodie/dax/gio : CCI setups, but seems to be a scam afterwards
- enthios : needed $$$ after he had enough newbies.
- logicmaster of proflogic etc... : stochastic with special parameters --> wanted money afterwards too
- croc : promoting his futurestraders
- drbob : See message below. I'm still confused of it.
- Dennis : are you next ? (FT ?)

- Olm, GB, Nicktrader, Nqoos : Still ok....until now.


Lesson learned : forget the guru's and the chatrooms, learn something myself.



DRBOB wrote :

I have started a section in the Traders Haven Forum specifically for the Frank
Dilernia/AMT Systems.

If you are not familar with Frank Dilernia or the AMT Systems and want to know
what this is all about, please read the message that I posted and follow the
link to Frank's site as well.

http://209.61.254.23/forum/php/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=27&sid=bb6659da2452d9f27a3bcc91327e46b1

I have set up a separate room in Hotcomm on relay 7, TradersHaven - AMT Systems,
just for people who are using (leasing) or trialing the systems from Frank. The
room is password protected and is only for people registered with Frank. Email
me or PM me if you have received the systems and want to come into the room. I
will require a copy of the email from Frank verifying that you have been sent
the systems.

This room is just for trading the systems only and there is no discussion of
other trading methods in it. Frank does visit the room regularly and we are all
there to help get people set up and answer questions.

This is an exciting methodology for trading and has been very profitable for me
so far. Frank sends out regular updates on results and we are starting to
accumulate our own data within the room as well. We will be posting those
spreadsheets on the TH forum as we go along.

Best wishes,

drbob

Dennis Bolze said...

Save the bus fare......