Monday, April 17, 2006

When I do a workshop....one of the big things is....



When I do a workshop, I always tell people to keep a log and print out charts after the kids go to bed and you have had time to unwind with a nice dinner and maybe some yard work.....

Most don't, I would guess that either they don't know how to go about it...what to keep track off, what to study, what to look for.....and so on. Then you have those who want someone to feed them all day......just give me the short answer...the answer for that group is WALMART!!!!!!

But once in a while, someone takes an idea I throw out there and works it to death ..... you can see the spread in the upper right side. You can also see where lines were drawn on the charts in the middle and so on. What this person has done is try to find "THEIR" edge, something that they can believe in, something they can act on and reduce their stress in trading while making some money.

What are you doing? Pretending......or Understanding????????

No comments: