Wednesday, April 05, 2006

This is what it's all about.......giving and sharing



To: "Dennis bolze"
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 10:35 AM
Subject: You've been a busy guy.....

I bought you several hundred of these in your name,
before I did I asked her...can we put em up now? She
said yeah sure... So I gave her the money and she said
well my manager is the one that hangs em so we'll have
to wait for her....(I don't think she thought I was
serious about buying several hundred)... So she let me
do this one so I could take a pic with my camera phone
to send ya... Anyrate thought I would donate some in
your name =}
XXXX


I have taken a lot of heat from those who don't want "you" to have success....why? Because if you do succeed you wouldn't need them. I am up to something, blah, blah, blah........

I wanted to take over the CCI Club and some power play.

I wanted to take over the market guru business by having my own workshops, when in fact, I was only helping out to make sure that Fib Trader didn't go out of business because it is the backbone for my trading. So much so, that I really don't even like to talk about it.......that should tell ya something there.

My only reason to keep busting on the CCI Club was because "they" kicked me out for some reason....which ain't even close to the real reason. Over time, a lot of former room members have left for their own reasons, the list is endless.

The bridge over to the garage area was something that the city built to access a city park.

and on and on............

But I have provided copies of my donations to MAW along with a list of other charities that I support unlike the CCI Club. I have backup any claims with places to go and check it out yourself........take Mr. Matrix for example...take him PLEASE!!

Over the past couple of years, my path has crossed hundreds of traders who were or still are looking for an edge that will give them the power to move into a level of trading that they are working so hard for. During this time, including the second World Universal CCI Conference in Vegas I talked about being a vessel to a greater good. Most there had no clue what I was talking about.....in fact, most are not even trading any more. But once in a while, someone actually takes the ideas that I have shared along with other traders and build a trading plan that does give them that edge.

These traders have asked or offered a whole list of things...but each time I reply and always will, that I am well provided for and they should be a vessel of their own and move their corner of the world. The other week, when things were going nuts and I was a little down....I got this email from one of those traders....someone I would call a friend.....someone I would enjoy spending time with....someone who has been down there and never gave up.

I want to thank him personally, but I know he already know that. His "blessing" will only grow.....but what about YOURS????????

No comments: