Tuesday, April 18, 2006

How to stop having so many losers.......



Everyday, day in and day out I get emails like we all do.....and it seems from everybody that has something to sell us, the next holy grail if you like. Over the 10 years or so I think I have attended every workshop out there, mainly because I like to connect with fellow traders, I love to travel and you never know...you just might pick up a nugget that could prove to be gold. I will admit, most of the time it's fools gold.....BUT you never know.

TradingMarket.com had two conferences in Vegas that I attended and everyday I receive at least 4 emails, Steve still has the lead. But I still read them, and click around and see what juicy stuff there might be in todays update. Eleven to Twenty four percent winners is like.........WOW.


BUT, when I clicked into the links I saw a problem.......LOSERS....LOSERS.....and who wants LOSERS....but I continued to read down the emails and there was a way to reduce the LOSERS...........


When you have a setup......like a buy....you take the long if it takes out the high of the setup bar.....GEEEEE....wish I had thought of that.....ROTFL. Telling people to trade without prices is just setting them up for failure......are you failing at trading???? Do you use price or just some lagging indicator????? WHY?????

No comments: