Saturday, December 17, 2005

Soren and the Woodies CCI Club



See the changes here on every street
As time goes marching to a different beat
Moving on into the restless age
As the moderators find their feet

Young enough to chase our dreams
We were captured by romantic things
Touched by love until it made us cry
How our hearts could fly without wings

Oh won't somebody tell me
Tell me where have all the moderators gone
Say that you remember
Remember all those good old moderators
Won't somebody tell me
Where have all of them gone

Stolen moments in the smoky room
Monday mornings that would come too soon
Crazy summers that would never end
When the time was spent coaching you
(Yeah we had a good time)

Some things never seem to last
Ain't it funny how we missed the past
Moderators have changed but the clock still turns
While the flame still burns for you

They've gone away
Gone is Hoot's and Ricky, all gone away
Gone is Kate and Bonnie, all gone away
Gone is Drbob and Dharma, all gone away
Gone is Gio and JeanYus, all gone away
They've gone away

It's hard enough to win at this game
And sad to see it played again
What makes you happy for a while
Is gonna make you smile through the rain

Won't you please tell me where has Soren gone?????? You have to go all the way back to June to find any mention of his name and I don't understand the problem, if someone who truely wants to share and help people, if they do that in some other room or help at a workshop like Soren has with Gio, "WHY" would that be a reason to kick anyone out, what is there to gain in the end? Soren, I am sure, will be in TradingElements chat room on relay7 instead of the Woodland room so what did he gain by do this or the rest of stuff that has taken in the last two weeks.


There was a time when I believed so much in "his" ideas, "Traders helping Traders" and "A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" until I saw what went on at the first Trade-a-Long in 2004 that was held in Chicago and then found out that they were spying on private password protected chat room and reading the all the transcripts.

In March of 2005, after he posted (by accident) his chart and in the upper left corner of that post, there it was. I immediately started to setup a chart with the same symbol and time frame and saw my worst fear. It was painting the bars exactly like mine. Several people in the room emailed me a screen shot showing those bars.
I had given out the paint bars and some other toys to close friends that were also in our private trading room on relay3 called Columbo, but they were all password protected with the customerID for trade station coded into each one of them so it would only work on their machine.

In another chat room, called Hammermill at the time, there were occasions when this setup was shared in open code between myself and a programmer that we were working with, at the time, including trading ideas and system developement. The only way someone could have the exact same paint bars would be to have the exact same code.
After that post, I decided that I had to make sure that this activity stopped and with "The Cheese" spinning off into never never land I started this blog and drew a lot of fire from the Land of Birch thru the anonymouse posts, they threw everything at me that they could come up with, but I held my ground. As time continues to move forward, it seems every week or two there is something that shows what I have talked about over the last 10 months is more true today then ever.

I did a blog update back on November 7th, 2005 and at the end of the update I suggested that things were going to get ugly......and ugly they have. More on that in the next update tomorrow. You can find that update on the right side, down under "Gurus Crapola" the first Gio & Woodies CCI Club post.

Some people consider me a lighting rod, which is just fine with me, I guess you either you love me or you hate me, but at least by me being a lighting rod some get to see the light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sad thing is that the people still in woodie's room have no idea of the fact of what really is going on around them. We were all there at one point (whether we like to admit it or not) and we all believed in woodie. Some of us even fought with Dennis about how idiotic it was that he disparaged a kindly old soul like woodie ... then we grew up.