Friday, October 14, 2005

Welcome to the world of free speech and exchanging IDEAS



This is from the comment section...enjoy
Just received this email:

“TradingElements”

Announcing a New HC Room on Relay 7
Greetings friends and fellow traders…..

We hope this email finds you in good health and experiencing good trading.
Gio and JeanYus want to let you know that we have joined forces to start a new chapter in our trading lives. We invite you to share with us in this new venture of trading and trader education.

On Monday, October 17th bright and early, we are opening a new Hotcomm room where all are welcome to exchange ideas and methods in a professional business atmosphere. We are dedicated to teaching and sharing with those in the trading community who would like to participate. There will be periods of voice room moderation, text discussion and contribution. In addition to her intraday discussion, Gio will continue the Monday night 5pm session of the daily and 30minute charts of stocks AND futures. JeanYus will also bring his interpretation of the charts throughout the week using multi-time frame synthesis and other tools helpful for daily trading.

We’re excited about this new venue and have many interesting things planned for the future. We welcome you to participate and enjoy your time with us.

Our website is also coming soon: http://www.tradingelements.com

Looking forward to seeing you online,

Gio and JeanYus

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I _still_ think it's a conspiracy to get people to "try" the new room so they know who to kick/ban.

Anonymous said...

Hotcomm blows chunks. Why do people still support their puppetry, spying and payola scamming ways? Don't give them another cent. Move to PT or mirc if you have the need to chat. Screw the realtime charts. If you need to rely on other folk's charts, then you shouldn't be daytrading.

Anonymous said...

More rooms! Cool! Everybody needs their own room, that way instead of focusing on "TRADING" were focused on a room. They are great ways of showing idea's I will admit but I think a website with your idea and a blog or of the sort would probably be just as benificial. But I know one thing doesn't work for all, so here's to you both for starting another room.

Anonymous said...

Somebody get me more Tylenol and Wake Ups to listen to Gio

Anonymous said...

Hopefully JeanYus will fix his website so his MAW donations aren't made in the name of "The Cult of Wood, Inc" any longer.

http://www.stephenawarren.com/Woodies_MAW.htm

Anonymous said...

Good point. I think JeanYus raised over $4000 for MAW. If he raises anymore money for MAW, it shouldn't be credited to Woodie.

Globetrader said...

Yes, I really have to admit, now and then I miss the company of the HC-rooms, I miss chit-chat, gossip and discussions, pm's, posting charts and telling people, what I see in them. I'm usually in an IRC room #trade on othernet, but no longer actively participate (usually) and it's not the same.
Unfortunatly my trading account and I have contrary interests in this matter. While I'm looking for some distraction during dull times, my account tells me to stay alert or walk away from the screen to take a real break.
It's one of NQoos trading rules: NO chatrooms during trading hours. It took me a very long time to get the discipline to follow this one and to understand the reason for it.

Anonymous said...

So true Croc, since I started following NQoos advice about chatrooms, my daily profits more than doubled.