Thursday, October 27, 2005

Trading is an interesting experience



We had been testing an idea that just uses the internals to trade with....along with our secret sauce, now available in the lobby to the first 20 traders who contact me by email, this is a once in a lifetime offer as I am going to release this exclusive, private, personal mother of all secret indicator. I have made a small fortune trading with this indicator, so dont wait until it's gone. Email me now and turn your life around.

Traders from all over the world have been using this exclusive HF system, here is what they say:

"It has turned my life around, I have been trading for 20 years before I found the HF system and nothing compares to it", Jimsy from Canada.

"I wished I had found this before I bought into that other system", Susan from Florida.

"I have bought every system out there and this one is by far the best, it's like magic printing money all day", Donald from Florida.

When the bars at the bottom are red from our exclusive secret sauce indicators we are sellers in the markets....when the one bar turns green we use the internals to find a cover. So we know which way the market is going......100 percent of the time....ORDER NOW BEFORE IT's WAY TO LATE...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is simple everyone knows just enter opposite of my orders and you have 98% win rate.

Mhashe said...

What the heck is this Secret Sauce?!
Yeah, the opening range showed a short side bias. But I use a 5 bar count and a break of support to go short. Look maw....no CCI! haha. btw, just out of plain curiosity I want to know what the "secret sauce is".....now out with it!!

Anonymous said...

Dennis,

Are you saying that one should be long when buyers control the market, short when sellers control the market and fishing when nobody controls the market?