Monday, October 17, 2005

First bar trade back on the hunt again.....



The first bar trade has been doing Ok during the month of October, but as this past week ended we had a couple of losing days. Today, the first bar triggered long and when my favorite indicator went to overbought I took half off moved to BE and trailed the stop using the low of the last 3m bar. Well actually my computer did it for me, but I do have to hit the confirm tab....so I do work at this...:)

Then we had an ideal setup ....50CCI ZLR along with the secret sauce plus other toys....this is one setup you should study to find something that can help ya and it turned ito a nice winner....

So trade setup number 1 worked....
the ideal trade setup worked.....

BUT, if you look at the $PREM the first spike was to the downside (the white box), and the rule is...that is your tradable trend until it shows that the market is trying to reverse. In addition, the rule also says that you can trigger a trade in the direction of the first spike, when the $PREM spikes the other side. So at 10:05 we had that spike as shown by the circles. What happened, well down she came....there was timing on the 15m charts that CB was talking about to help confirm the trade.......But once she rolled, the CCI14/6 went south...followed by a ZLR and the 50CCI also got into the act......THANKS everyone for helping out....GROUP HUG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you written any articles pertaining to your 50CCI ZLR Ideal Trade that I could read up on.Is it just a 50 CCI ZLR on the same side as the Spread ? If you have an written an article on this please point me in that direction & I'll read up on it. By the way thanks for the 1st Bar Trade.It has been a real gold mine.Thanks again. JeffM