Monday, October 03, 2005

Email are coming in by the hundreds now......ok maybe just this one.....ROTFL

Oh I got an email from a fan......and of course......they don't understand the first bar trade.....you only need price to take the first bar trade....why can't everyone understand that there are 3 types of trades that I use in my trading plan.....
1. First 3m bar.
2. Ideal setup.
3. Scalpers setup.

Here is the email from a fan....I THINK


Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 07:14:33 -0700 (PDT)
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Your Blog
To: dbolze@yahoo.com

So you say that you don't need a secret coded sidewinder system, you don't need indicators...you just need price bars. Over and over and over again you preach to keep it simple.
I concede that you may be one of the most profitable traders on the board, but simple it is not. Dennis, you are a big fraud.
You use Trin and Tick and Ticki and Prem and CCI and double-smoothed Stoc and UVOL and DVOL and Keltner and LSMA and Ergodic and Fibonacci and a sweet wife who will stand up to your bullying ways and ensure that your trades are covered objectively according to your trading plan and not your whims.
You get no takers on your trading challenge because it is obvious that the contest would be rigged in your favor
To convince me that it is a good-faith challenge, the contest would have to involve a single product such as the Russel (which you presently trade) , just price bars alone without accoutrements, and no sweet wife to ensure discipline (you frequently preach that discipline is the most important part of trading).The contest should be a demonstration of trading skill and not a battle of indicator crutches. And to cut down on the variables of slippage, commissions, and deep pockets, a specific amount of contracts to be traded en toto, perhaps no more than 50 ( that is per session, not per trade)
I enjoy reading your blog, especially about your home-building experiences. I would also enjoy reading your thoughts about trading with just the price bars, and perhaps no more than 1 or 2 other accoutrements.

I did enjoy the crack about my wife and my bullying ways......I guess you never met my wife then. I watch the markets which includes a number of stocks and we do a few options from time to time besides trading the futures. My wife and I are a team and we enjoy working together for a common goal.....

About using the internals......and stoch along with some other toys.....those each a cetain function.....the scalping type of trade, I use mostly the internals.....

But for the ideal setup I use time and price squaring (fib numbers) along with the ECO higher time frame, the stoch to find a good safe low risk trade.

As far as a trading challenge, and it being stacked in my favor......WELL HECK YEA....you spend all day waiting for the perfect setup..stacking the odds in your favor don't you.......why won't a trading challenge be the same way, I am not going to waste my time playing game........ANY MORE.

About being a big fraud......well just one thought on that!! Why do you continue to read the blog.....why haven't you put my nickname on ignore.....what indicator did I sell you....what system did I sell you....what books did I sell you....what data provider do you have to subscribe to, that I require to be part of the gang..... I have only shared a "few" ideas about trading and gave that all away to anyone who found value in them after they "took the time to study them". If it doesn't or didn't work for you that is fine.....MOVE ON TO BOB.......his number is 888-272-7652.

This morning my first bar trade again kicked butt.....and if you didn't take it that is fine with me.
If you took it and made some money, that is fine with me.
If you counter-trend trade it, that is fine with me also and thanks for the order flow.

When I finished my new house, there is a 3,000 square foot conference room for us to get together and trade live for 3-5 days, if you like. COST.......there won't be any cost except for your motel room, gettin here and buying your own dish of banana puddin......OH YEA .....PEACE BRO....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

btw, sidewinder is a registered trademark of microsoft, anybody know what it is ?
another rip off by the woodster, hehe.

Anonymous said...

Gee, is Borsollino gonna be at the Tennessee trade along?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that many of us are interested in how you manage a trade - your exits. I know you take some off and then go to B/E but how do you manage the trade to exit?

This guy you quote makes no sense. Its like telling a race car driver that they should race in boats.

emacro said...

Another good short off the first 3 min bar 675.80. God on ya Dennis!

Anonymous said...

I am just glad that I found you and your simple ideas for trading.
Thanks again Dennis