Thursday, May 26, 2005

YOU GOT ME FIGURED OUT........now don't tell anyone



Anonymous said...
Got you all figured out sport, reason you wanna make others look real bad, is cause maybe they will turn to you. So you really gotta make them look bad, to view you as the alternative, rotflmao

This is all so weird

8:53 PM


Boy am I glad you got me figured out...pretty simple isn't it. So what I can tell you is that I promised to do the following:

1. I promise not to kick anyone out of the chat room if they show a different way to trade the markets then I do.

2, I promise not to kick or ban anyone out of the chat room if they take my stuff and change the settings.

3. In fact, I promise not to kick or ban anyone, if the way they trade the markets is better then I do using my stuff.

4. I promise to give credit to the person or source for any ideas that I have found can give me an edge in trading the markets......

5. I promise not to use any text-b-gone feature in hotcomm.com if I don't like that anyone says about how they trade.

6. I promise to keep an open mind and respect others view....That is why this blog is also uncensored.

7. I promise if I do a Trade-a-Long....That I will actually trade my style with real money and real trades and not just walk around the talking.

8. I promise, because I do this to help others any way I can and not to make money off the attendees, that after a Trade-a-Long I will forward the funds left over to a charity and make it a public record.

9. I promise that anyone in my chat room will not have to use a certain data provider but the data provider "they" prefer.

10. I promise not to allow anyone to solicit you for their services, unless I allow anyone who wants to solicit that type of service the same chance.

These are just a few things that I promise to do as an alternative to "YOUR" chosen way....and I am more interested in sharing ideas in an open and free thinking environment and having some traders, in the business, that I can call "my friends". Instead of leading the blind to the cool aid line......

An you can't make someone look bad, just by pointing out a few things...unless....well you know..........cherry or raspberry???

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Instead of leading the blind to the cool aid line......"

Many getting fed coolaid over there wooden houses will be in need of firstaid. LOL.

Anonymous said...

go Dennis go!

those who dont want to see what really is going on in da room will be the ones who will crucify him when the sh*t hits the fan...

nothing new under the sun!

Anonymous said...

06:41:32 {prospero:Dana} Warning: Effective immediately, due to the absence of both angela & Barbara, I will be handling the scheduling until further notice. From this day forward, the following scheduling rules will apply:

(1) Since I am mainly in the Student Room every day, it will be YOUR job to contact me in order to volunteer yourself for Voice Moderation in the Main Room.

(2) I will NOT be actively requesting anyone to moderate and/or to fill any vacancies. If no one volunteers for vacancy, then it will be a very quiet day in Main Room. :(

(3) The schedule will be posted as normal, if YOU see a vacancy, come to Student Room & PM me to get scheduled. Note; while I am here a lot, make sure I get your PM, don't assume I got it until I reply to your PM.

(4) For any moderator scheduling, it would be helpful to schedule many dates at same time. Can schedule more than a month in advance.

(5) Since there is a Scheduling Calendar on woodies web site, in the very near future I plan on using that for all future moderator scheduling. This means that everyone must go to check the calendar on web site to see if any vacancies exist, then contact me accordingly. No date has been set for this change.

Anonymous said...

where is TonyUK ?

doesnt he moderate anymore ???

how about Dax and his commodity talks in the morning ?

What happened to them ?

uhmmm....

Dennis Bolze said...

Don't tell me that it's 1812 all over again.....maybe he has kicked the brits out.....:(

Anonymous said...

i think after tonyuk busted through his 10th straight trading account, his wife told him to finally quit his online charade as an expert cci trader. she still allows him to be woodie's webmaster though, because that will still get her the semi-annunal free all-expenses paid trips to the united states that she's become accustomed to.

Anonymous said...

Ya know fellas....you are the stinkers who ruined the CCI room....now Woodie is too paranoid to really call trades. Way to go butt heads. Killed the goose that laid the golden egg. Hope y'all blow out, your wife leaves you and your dog pisses on your good shoes!

Anonymous said...

Woodie's been blaming his non-calls and goofy paranoid behavior on the Feds for at least the past year or two. His answer for everything is "the lawyers said it's illegal." 99% of the real traders in there have left by their own volition or have been booted and banned. Now it's just the old grump with a cat on his lap, a bunch of newbies who don't trade and a few straggling real traders who are under a gag order not to mention anything concrete about their trades or actual non-classic CCI trading style. Blame the head guy for the stinkiness.

Anonymous said...

hey anon 11:13....

W did not need anybody's help to land where he did.

when you shove so much BS in people's face, expect sooner or later some kind of reaction....

first rule in trading in case you are not a trader....

"Take ownership and be accountable for all your actions"

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dloomis514 said...

me thinks some has had too much cool aid

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey cathy
did you see the way he treated verus in front of all those people in the room.
do you think verus deserved that.
whenever i heard verus moderate he gave nothing but help, time and respect to woodie.
so let us know when he takes the time to apologize in front of the room for his treatment of this gentleman.
perhaps then he might gain back some of the respect that he squandered that day.

Anonymous said...

bobcathy1,

well said there ..... "it takes time away from living. And it attracts a pile of idiots"

The FACT is, it did ATTRACT YOU! Top of the "pile" LOL

On a serious note .... people who can't stand independant comment aren't in good mental or emotional shape.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunatly you only got half the story here on DrBob. Verus is a good friend and he got caught in the crossfire IMHO. I would like to see him in the CCI room again with his upbeat attitude and interesting stories. Have to let time pass and the dust settle IMHO.

Ah yes, I have been reading this blog for a while. Gotta keep up with my press releases. LOL.

Anonymous said...

it appears the dust has already settled in place where dr bob, verus, dharma, angela and many others are trading, posting and helping others.

verus caught in the middle, please i was there that day. there is no excuse for the way he was summarily dismissed. all you have to do is ask him what happened. he wasn't caught in the middle, he was a victim of direct fire.

Anonymous said...

come on cathy,
gotta know when to fold them, what is that suppose to mean.
please explain how a man like verus deserved to be treated like that. what did he see and what did he say that warranted him to kicked out of that room.
all he wanted was for woodie to please explain to all the people that he gave freely to, the reason why he was no longer allowed to moderate.
and please explain what kind of guy would treat a friend and fellow contributor like that.
something is seriously wrong with someone who treats someone like that and also those who defend his actions.
you ever meet versus, i'm sure you have heard him moderate. he's a good man. he didn't do anything or say anything wrong.
i was just stunned by the way he was treated and saddened by who did it.
i really thought woodie was a different man than he apparently is.