Sunday, May 08, 2005

Anonymouse ...you are giving every anonymous out there a bad name.



Well, I don't really mind having a admirer, or dear devoted admirer, someone that seems to visit this little blog several times a day to find out the latest words of wisdom.

But Anonymous, your last comment.....I mean come on......Here is what you said"
Anonymous said...
you are so full of shit, your eyes mut be brown.

4:57 PM


First, love how you spelled the word "must", kind-a gave a clue didn't it, my friend.

When you saw your mom today, did you talk that way...I mean after all it is Mother's Day, in case you didn't know....and Walmart is open 24/7 if you didn't get her anything. I just can't believe someone could talk like that and also give their sweet mom a kiss with that mouth.
Which trailer is yours again? Since you never have any thing good to say about anything....I am really starting to feel sorry for you, I mean after all you aren't coming to Las Vegas to shut me up....after spending weeks telling me I can't trade.

And for the record, my eyes are hazel....not brown....but in your world, you can't see the truth anyways......take care my friend...take care.

5 comments:

Dennis Bolze said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Somewhere in all of the this, beginning with the Vegas 2003 Conference, I lost the point about trading a profitable system vs. a need (by some) to involve charities in the topic vs. being honest about what one says and does (anyone) to the public about their personal trading.

Dennis, you do enough by just having this blog, showing your trading style and then letting others decide if they can benefit by any of its components. I think the rest of the things you're trying to do is to somehow vindicate your reputation from the dubious one known as the Woodies CCI Club, Inc.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dennis Bolze said...

Oh their is just one....anonymouse, the rest of you folks don't have a clue.