Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Big Cheeser...hang tough



Yes, one can only hope that The Cheese will be back at some point in time. The way he wrote about this and that was great....Those quiet narrow range moments during the day, I would pop in and see what that latest way.....The fudge....text-b-gone, dax-b-gone and on and on and I would have a good laugh.

But "they" might have finally gotten to him, at a low moment in time. A good friend had passed away and as we all come to confront our own final reality, our own immorality, with our own health problems.....we have that stare as we just can't believe a close friend is gone. Never to hear their laugh again, never to hear them walk in the door, never again to share stories and have a cup of coffee with. It hurts.

That is when "they" have their moment of opportunity, and "they" will take full advantage of it...EVERY TIME. Under the name of "Anonymous", "they" copied and pasted that farting comment from a few days before. The comment was totally out of place since The Cheese had shared, with the world, his story of his good friend and told us of his feelings...let it all out, opened his heart.

At the workshops and presentation I have done in the past, I talked about this in reference to how "they" will come into your trading room and work on you....and how to reject them. You see, I am different them most of you, and that is why most people have a problem with me. They don't understand and are blinded.

In my life, I have been to the top of some interesting hills and been down into some valleys and what I have learned during this journey...is this. There are moments in your life were you are at the fork in the road and for some un-explained reason someone comes into your life, but for only a very brief time. A women putting a note on my windshield, an old fellow looking at me, with the kind of eyes I have not seen again says a few words that rang in your ears....."Just because you wonder doesn't mean you are lost, he is with you".

It reminds me of the story, where the Lord was going to come and visit this fellow. The fellow spent all day preparing and after the sun set there came a knock on the door.....an old women, begging....go away she was told for the Lord is coming tonight and I have prepared for him. Again another knock with the same reply...and then another knock with the same reply. As the morning came, the fellow prayed and asked..."Why, Lord did you not come"......and the reply back was....."I did come, three times and you turned me away".

You see, and if you really knew me....you know that I will go out of my way to help anyone in anyway I can....100 percent ...all the way to the end and only ask that you help others, if you can. Because I do not allow "them" to control my agenda, my thoughts or my free speech.

They would not leave me alone, spied on my private rooms, copied my work, insulted me, blasted me...so I started this blog...they kept coming so I started TradersParadise....and they keep coming and I will keep ramping it up each and every time, because I will not allow "them" to take away my blessings. If "he" is your friend, and if "he" opens a door for you....then who can close it...except yourself.

That is why, in some respect, I feel for The Cheese, during this painful time for him and I hope and pray that he doesn't allow "them" to take his blessing away either. The jury is still out, I suppose, as they now struggle to obtain his soul.
You have to guard against those red balls...because they will throw them at you at the right moment and they will throw all they have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Lord almighty, who the hell is they?

This is so wierd !!!!


Stuffy ole david_UK back, go fight with teddy, or pick a fight with olmikey, bout his style