Sunday, May 15, 2005

VIVA LAS VEGAS



This week we will be in Las Vegas for the National Hardware Show with Lawn and Garden World.

http://www.nationalhardwareshow.com/app/homepage.cfm?moduleID=2381&LinkID=17001&appname=100184

Trying to find some cool stuff for our new home, I will however, be available, any morning, from 6:30 to 9:00am if "Anonymouse" wants to come and trade against me, you know since I can't do it myself....and full of BSski.....just let me know and will setup the hotcomm room for a live broadcast with a mini cam. This way those smoke and mirrors you use would work either.....I'M STILL WAITING, ANY TIME, ANY PLACE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Sport but I will be unable to attend, as I now have been hired by Idi Amin to harass his detractors.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I know him personally and sorry you feel that way.

Anonymous said...

Anon 6:35 , it has been said that what people dislike in others is just a reflection of what they hate about themselves .